I saw my cousins today. Finally!
They claim that I'm always not in when they come (either I'm working or out doing projects or shopping) it was heart wrenching to hear them say so, cause I used to see them almost every weekend without fail in the past, since we were young. Our parents love to play mahjong a hell lot but I only started the real mahjong 2 years ago and till now, I still feel so noob at it. Urgh.
Although the time together isn't exactly long as they only came in the late afternoon, I teasured every moment with them! Drank bubble tea, watched Zohan, youtubed and all... I would want to spend more weekends with cuzzies.
Anyway last night, Marcz and I visited MoF for dessert. It was my 2nd visit. Their ice-cream look especially appealing and so we settled for Mitsu Mame green tea flavour :D Healthy dessert which contains kanten jelly, which is believed to have slimming effects! ;)
白斩鸡人


