
It's been almost a week since I've last touched this blog of mine. Since I'm free now, I'll do a small update although life isn't happening and yeah, just very monotonous lately. Was practically doing project every single day! Yes it was quite a hectic week for me that I'd gave the dinner with girlfriends a miss yesterday.
I've been coming to school an hour earlier every Thurs to have breakfast with Boyf after his lesson. Haha, kick start our day with McDonald's breakfast every week this day :)
I've been coming to school an hour earlier every Thurs to have breakfast with Boyf after his lesson. Haha, kick start our day with McDonald's breakfast every week this day :)
Oh we did revision for the IPTnet quiz at the eleventh-hour. Hopefully, lady luck will smile on me (us) like how it did for the previous IPTnet quiz.
Gotten back BEnv and POFM ICA results back today. I'm a tad surprised I've passed both and I am satisfied heh. Speaking of POFM, it reminds me of the tutor and how much I dislike her right from the start. I can't stand her. Especially T-O-D-A-Y.
Need a tan soon.
I feel so fair and ghostly and pale :/
Need a tan soon.
I feel so fair and ghostly and pale :/