-->

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Let memories take charge of what we deem

Eye irritation for the past few days but I ignored. I thought it might be "the lens made my eye too dry that's all" kind of thing until today, I took a closer look and realized that the center part of my left len was teared. Bitch, too rough.
.
.
.
. . .
Photobucket

Spectacle is certainly more comfortable than contact lens!

1 more week till the holidays come. But no, it's not even like a break. 4 projects are awaiting and I guess this holiday will be spent working on 'em. I want to workkk. Spent my afternoon today with Boyf lazing away, viewing Youtube (the band Boyce Avenue is totally awesome. Check 'em out!), failed revising school work.. He showed himself so suddenly for the consecutive 2nd day, appearing right in front of my eye after a typical phone call to shock me. Sweet surprises I luv.
Photobucket
Photobucket
You know you are in love when you see the world in his eyes, and his eyes everywhere in the world.