-->

Monday, August 2, 2010

Unraveling the dream within the dream

Inception with colleagues Adeline and Jason after work.
Its the kind of movie that gets you thinking especially the last shot which the totem was still continuously spinning... and the complexity is the sorta thing that almost demands unraveling. Mind-blowing indeed. I love it, and Leonardo.


Ben & Jerry's aftermath. Who cares about flu and sorethroat now.

While discussing about the ice-cream flavors, they surprised me with my birthday presents. I was honestly taken aback. They can really hide well and not leak any clue at all. Geez, thank you!

One of which was medicated oil because I was unwell. How sweet, they just know about my flu today.
and my fav colour blue! Cookie monster soft toy that I once told Jason about it. Haha, I remember.

DSCF3285 
 
DSCF3289

DSCF3297 

I appreciate that! Once again, thank you 2.