-->

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Let's sweets & drinks

August has been such a lovely yet sinful month so far with all the celebrations and good food. I've decided to go on a vegetarian diet today until Sam suggested we go Let's Sweets - Japanese and Western dishes, desserts and sweets, served a la buffet style. Being a dessert lover, I HAD to go!





70 mins eating time, 10 mins for billing. No doubt it was stressful with the timer beside.




























New faces Jinki and Amber :)


  

Enjoy a robust sugar journey here without a hefty price tag. I'm definitely coming back for more more more.

- - - - - - -

Great night spent @ Dempsey Hill later!







@ House, Barracks and Camp





Introducing Long Island Iced Tea Party!
So cute they serve it in teapots and cups, doesn't feel like we're drinking liquor.






















Another 2 new faces Xavier and Mango :)