Kaiwen turns 2 today!
She calls him "Ah Tas kor kor"
& I guess she's in love with him already.
She has been asking for him whenever she sees me now.
"Ah Tas kor kor lehhhhh?" :S
For me...
I don't give in to her as much as Marcz does.
Limitation to candies especially!
You can see her face here.
31 December 2008, Wednesday
The long awaited movie Ip Man Marcz and I always wanted to catch.
The flick was totally cool, I love the fights.


Dinner @ Pizza Hut.


On the bus back to his place for NY celebration I had the sudden urge...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To apply eye make up on him :D
Prettyyy boy. Hahahaha.
Baileys and Vodka throughout with Poker as companion. Along with some guitar, music, childhood games... Believe all the 8 of us had fun :)
Played sparkles even though we were warned by securities but who cares, it's New year! Just a form of replacement for erm, fireworks.
The last pic of us for 2008:
P.S. Uh oh, yet to remove his make up (!)