-->

Monday, January 7, 2008

184th day, Forever

Now and then I feel really bad towards him for having those unnecessary thoughts. I can't help myself. But still, he never complains and instead, shoulders them when he shouldn't have to at all. I can see every effort that he has put in in this relationship.

I can't express myself in exact words to thank him,
I am just contented to have him once in this lifetime :)

After the last phone call, I started missing every single thing that we did and every single thing that he did before. It was just a like a film playing repeatedly at the back of my mind, forcing tears to struck to the walls of my throat.

- - - - - - -

Getting back to friends like how we used to be 5-months-and-a-day-more-to-the-6th ago isn't a piece of easy sh*t. We still went to school together, have meals together, sat together in lectures.. These made things harder, I can't settle down completely on either side.

Swollen red eyes, I was feeling lethargic the whole day in school. Hence, skipped the last few lessons of the day and passed him the letter I wrote last night. Glad that we sorted things out and yadada, 'cause we are back to normal aftermath. Everything's fine now. He had dinner over at my place and I trimmed his eyebrows. Haha!


Ups and downs in between, month after month of countdowns, every 7th would tell
me that we've gone through yet another month together again.


Happy 6th Month, Baby.