I'm not a fan of sardine-packed crowds, neither is Boyf. However, yesterday both of us queued for almost an hour outside the Esplanade with a hundred million of people to countdown, and to watch the fireworks, of course! Hell, I wished I had a digital camera for that 8 minutes, to capture down the beautiful illuminations that were displayed right in front of my eyes.
Earlier on in the afternoon, we celebrated Chengchuan's and Guodong's birthday. KBox aftermath. Singing sessions with classmates are ever great joy.

Time flies.. Goodbye '07.
Throw away all the bad memories and and keep the good ones locked up tight in the heart.
- Study hard, don't be late for school anymore.
- Money management.
- Spend more time with loved ones.
- More outings/meet-ups with girlfriends.
- Be a health freak.
- Take not for granted each moment of life and be happy each day :)
- Last long with my boy.






