-->

Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm a teen no more

The last day to enjoy as a 19-year-old teen today :(
Having a mixture of feelings, I woke up exceptionally early when activities are planned for the later part of the day with gfs. Too excited I think? heh.


Now, you see how early I'm done preparing .....








So I did my research for the restaurant I wanna dine at. All thanks to their good food reviews online, we settled for Oriole Café located at Pan Pacific on this Saturday night. It's the place to be for classic European all day casual dining & drinks, serving quality coffee and a full bar menu.





Those pretty dazzling brass chandeliers made the whole ambience to another level.

 











r 


喜怒哀乐 :)  >:|  :'(  :D

r



 

No fishy smell or taste for their fish and chips! 5 pieces of fish is really a lot.


Beef cheek tagliatelle.
Red wine braised beef cheek are so juicy! Along with mushroom and pasta, perfect.

















I was so touched I swear upon seeing the waitress bringing the green tea cake to our table, even though Xiaohan kinda leaked it out the day before that they have already booked it at town, SO SILLY :)
This cake has red bean paste in between too! Mad love.







Absolutely one satisfying dinner.



  












Next up, party at Attica with the girls, Wanyi, Phyo, Jianwei, Amm and co.











Man, I can't escape the flaming lamborghini this year once again. Thank you eh peeps!






























I'm officially TWENTY, woo/boo?!
I love all you girls <3