-->

Saturday, November 7, 2009

28 months

Thanks for the belated birthday dinner treat Baby :) Today also marks the 2 years & 4 months anniversary of ours... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Yes, Ma Maison. The moment we stepped in, we were greeted by its English Cottage Theme with parquetry flooring, wooden tables and chairs. It felt so right as we enjoyed a sumptuous meal in the cosy ambience.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Ma Maison has perfected the art of combining Japanese and French Cuisine together. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket My chicks! All the decorations moved places after I rushed outta house. Fuck. I promise I'll make a better bento next time. The way you stuffed them all down your throat was hard to watch cause I know it sucked, but it was sweet anyway. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Time for desserts at M.O.F. "Green tea ice-cream never die" Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
As I randomly suggested all his meals this birthday to be Japanese cuisine; indeed. From Nihon Mura with the class to Akira with his brothers to Ma Maison & M.O.F. desserts with me. I wonder what he's gonna have tomorrow with his parents? ;) Xoxo.