We met up again after 6 - 7 years :)
Gordon came along with us as well. Botak NS man now! Haha.
Its been 3 years since I last saw him. Time flies indeed.
We had a simple lunch together at Susan Chan's, walked around town for Yanting's black pumps, Cenele's for high tea, lastly to Estee Lauder's for my lipstick.
My Real Dark Chocolate, Gordon's Mango Sorbet and Yanting's Chocolate Truffle.
I heard the food there are trans fat free? Yummm.
It feels great to catch up with old friends after so long... have fun hanging out together and reminisce the good o' times. Oh, and happy Hari Raya Puasa.
Gordon came along with us as well. Botak NS man now! Haha.
Its been 3 years since I last saw him. Time flies indeed.
We had a simple lunch together at Susan Chan's, walked around town for Yanting's black pumps, Cenele's for high tea, lastly to Estee Lauder's for my lipstick.
My Real Dark Chocolate, Gordon's Mango Sorbet and Yanting's Chocolate Truffle.
I heard the food there are trans fat free? Yummm.
It feels great to catch up with old friends after so long... have fun hanging out together and reminisce the good o' times. Oh, and happy Hari Raya Puasa.