Worked for Post Sitex roadshow @ Funan from 6th to 8th December '08.
There were only 3 part-timers, sounds pathetic but individual sales were so much better compared to Sitex. It was relaxing working there too, many tables and chairs (meant for customers) were available for us to slack.

Unlucky me lost my voice on the 2nd day of work. Feeling pampered with herbal teas, throat lozenges and cares. It isn't that bad being sick after all. Hahaha. Thanks gf for helping me with many customers on my last day!
I sounded like a sexy and my throat was hurting so bad I left early to see a doctor. Even suffered from acute diarrhoea. I guess it's because of the many different kind of herbal teas I took. Eeeew.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Thanks to those (you know who you are) for the care and concern. Very much appreciated. To Boyf esp too who fetched me from work on the last day to accompany me see a doctor.
I'll recover in no time because there's yet another Acer roadshow coming up this week! X'mas is around the corner too. Hello holidays in 3 days' time :D
Spell m-a-k-e-o-v-e-r.

.jpg)