-->

Friday, November 7, 2008

A song of praise upon you lips

. . . . . . . Spent almost a week completing this!
Along with his Man U top.
It's to celebrate Marcz's belated birthday plus our 16th monthsary today. Few of my plans were not carried out, like hitting to KM8 for dinner, musical fountain... Fucking ruined. Wanted to make a reservation today to find out that there's an event in the night and the restaurant will be closed after 7PM. I felt so bad, and disappointment was spelt all over my face. He, instead, cheered me up and we promised to go there some other time. Even though it isn't any surprise anymore but well... At least we both enjoyed our day :)
This bloody zombie movie, REC will definitely rock your socks. I was covering my ears most of the time but still, it was thrilling enough. I kept holding my breath unknowingly. Although 80 mins is short, it's enough! Highly recommended show. P.S. You never see the cameraman, so it's almost as if he's you! We were "smart" enough to watch the gore right before dinner. My appetite was somewhat dampered and guess what! Boyf ordered this:
*swallows hard*
Sambal dory fish was awesome. Serving wasn't that big and space for the bread woohoo!
I'm loving The Cafe Cartel.
Bought a Oreo Cheesecake and sang him Happy Birthday outside Esplanade.
Silly boy teared after recieving the gifts... Aw :)
Happy 16 months, Baby.