-->

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

We will be better in time

The earliest I'd wake up during this holiday (after Comex show) is almost always after 10A.M. Yet today, I had to reach Raffles Place at that timing for an interview with Marcz.

Only a few hours of sleep last night caused the effing eye puffiness as I was hooked to the school's website, trying to login to check my results.

Apparently, the e-services was jammed when the clock struck 12. It was only after an hour plus did I managed to take a glance at my results. Satisfied, at least improvements were made.

The cgpa still looks very sucky up there though. So... gotta work doubly hard next semester! Anyhow, the interviewer briefed us on a telemarketing job which I'm rather keen. However, because we have to commit for 6 months, which is a no-no as it will definitely affect my studies, I'm left with no choice but to turn down. Argh.

$_$! Lunch @ The Café Cartel.

Gooood fooood *yums* (L) the bread especially omfg I'm craving for it now...
The porkribs he ordered was totally mouthwatering. The sauce was much tasier compared to NyNy's which we have both tried together before. Yes, the portion is freaking huge - enough for 5 kids. Hahaha.
My set lunch which became nothing after trying his porkribs :/
DEFEATED.
- - - - - - -
Ever since after the class chalet... Things weren't that smooth.
This has got to be the very last time we are gonna work things out.
Time waits for no man.
Your trainings, my work, our schedules. Darn.
Enjoyed the date today tho' its merely a few hours spent! :)