-->

Sunday, August 3, 2008

I'm legal

I'm officially 18 on the 1st of August 2 days back ;)

Thanks to all out that who sent ya birthday wishes to me be it through msn, sms or in person! You guys really made my day.

18th birthday had to be 'ruined' somehow or another. It was rather a screwed birthday this year. During the lab lesson, Boyf walked into the classroom with a lighted birthday cake on his hands, with almost everyone staring. There were 2 other classes too but fortunately, lesson ended long ago and many were busy doing project though.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Aftermath, I went home to spend with my family after school.
Baby was there too :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Totally diggin' this jacket Baby got for me.

He said he'd spend with me with him himself only. Since i decided to spend it with the family on the actual day, he moved plans to the next day. I had project to do the next day. But it wouldn't take 7 and a half hours would it?


It did. My group spent a whopping 12 hours in school doing ECPJ project!

The moment I met him after he waited for me for 3 hours doing nothing, was so relieving.
That warm embrace.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

He had planned up activities for me (us). Sentosa... ):
However, the project ruined it so bad.

In the end, we went to Sakura International Buffet for dinner. It was 9PM when we reached. The buffet ends at 10PM.

Taking my hand, he said "Seats for 2 please" when I was pretty reluctant to eat buffet at that point of time. We rushed for the food like never before. Going up and down countlessly, plate after plate arrived at our table.


Photobucket
1st round.

Photobucket
18 "birthday chocolates"


The last time I went there was almost 1 year back! During Wenting's birthday celebration. Gawd, I miss the food.

He sent me back and cabbed home after. Although it wasn't much of a celebration or any sort, the time he set aside to spend with me on my birthday and the next day, was more than enough.

Thanks for everything, I appreciate every single little effort you have put in in order not to disappoint. Thanks for sharing 2 birthday cakes outta 3 together with me. Thanks for that lovely jacket that I've been yearning for some time. Thanks for spending my birthday with me for the 2nd time.
Oh well, I know the timing and all just clashed too much, so blame it on the project. Hopefully there won't be any major project that befalls on 1st August in year 3? ): I hope so!

Thanks Love.