Our 1 year anniversary falls on a Monday this year, unfortunately. Being unable to celebrate it due to school, Baby and I decided to bring it forward to today, and we had a simple yet memorable day out... (:
To my crib first and we had my Mother's cooking for lunch. Thereafter we exchanged gifts - it was such a coincidence that we both bought cologne for each other and surprisingly, the video he did for me was full of our exclusive pictures and the card I did for him, was too. Although the clip was just mostly pictures of us and animations, a picture speaks a thousand word. I was totally moved by the sweet video clip.
Qian Hu's Fish Spa
Hell, imagine hundreds of carps nibbling the dead skin on your feet! I wonder why other visitors can get used to it so fast, Baby and I couldn't stop giggling (and sometimes screaming) time to time. Anyhow it feels pleasant tickling on the skin!
There's a pool with bigger fishes!
Signboard warns "Bigger fishes, bigger sensation"
Hahahaha.
Signboard warns "Bigger fishes, bigger sensation"
Hahahaha.
Dinner @ NewYorkNewYork, our first time together there.
We fell in love with the ambience and food immediately, and spent 2 hours there unknowingly!
We fell in love with the ambience and food immediately, and spent 2 hours there unknowingly!
His mouth-watering BBQ spareribs.
And my creamy alfredo pasta with roasted chicken. Yumms..
A perfect ending with waffle chocolate ice-cream!
Loverboy wanted to bring me to the River Cruise/SG Flyer after dinner initially... However, I was freaking bloated I thought River Cruise might just make me throw up. As for SG Flyer, we will be going another day cause it was a tad too late already. How time flies when I'm with you (:
It was a starry night. A long and nice stroll after a lil shopping was great.
Thanks sweet, tho' the day seemed short & simple, I loved the day still.
It was a starry night. A long and nice stroll after a lil shopping was great.
Thanks sweet, tho' the day seemed short & simple, I loved the day still.
Luv,
when everything around you seems to collapse and the world seems like a cold, dark, and lonely hole; in the midst of all the pain and unhappiness, know that I will be the one standing at the edge with a smile and understanding in my heart, and an outstretched hand to help pull you out; to help you see that within the darkness of this world, our love will be the light to guide us through. And when I find myself in that same dark hole, I know that you will be there standing at the edge waiting for me...




















