-->

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Is, still, always

It was miserable to bottle up my thoughts for the few months. I don't know where to start and how to go about it. Well, coincidentally we girls met up for dinner together and the topic was carried across. No doubts, it was quite awkward at first. One by one, tears trickled down our cheeks. It was so difficult to control my emotions after everyone thrashed out their thoughts and views. Anyhow, it was all settled in that few hours and I'm really proud to say that the friendship with this bunch of girlfriends (3 years plus going 4) is strong! I'm trying to learn how to cherish this friendship in the better way. They taught me how and also what friendship is all about...

I got so carried away talking to them I didn't answer Baby's 16 missed calls within a two hour period. He got so worried and he had to sign in to my msn to ask other gf online to contact me. Oops, I did it again.


No bitches in this universe can ever replace em.
Including the missing two!