Friday, February 1, 2008
J for Java
Reached school early, prepared and did some last minute touch up for our project. Although the presentation ended in less than 45 minutes, I thought the group and I who was the first group to present did a rather good job! This 6 credit project took us close to three months to finish everything! We felt so good when lecturers complimented on our presentation. Thanks to my lovely teammates for all the hardwork and effort, and not forgetting Ms Tay as well, for the codings and motivations all the while :)
p/s: Yes you, don't hide under the mask anymore. Your true colours are starting to show to everyone already.
Alas, the long battle is over. Wave goodbye to Oriented Object Programming Project. You guys won't know how ecstatic I am, when all the projects are finally over and classmates told me there is no Java the next semester. Shrieeeeks.